Our client, a market leading business situated in Mid-Kent, is seeking a Change and Release Manager to undertake the following duties:
- Manage the end-to-end Service Transition activities within the I.T Operations team
- Working with developers and support teams to incorporate all aspects of the Service Transition life-cycle, from change management, release management and support handover
- Provide fixes to production environments
- Ensuring the smooth transition from initiation, through deployment to testing/live environments, transition into support and decommissioning
- Supporting the Group Change & Release Manager
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of the above duties, be ITIL qualified, possess Strong attention to details and have the ability to influence and support key management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job