Our client, a leading financial services company, is looking for an experienced Change and Implementation Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis in Edinburgh.
The role will be to support the global business and functions change programmes, to successfully define, deliver and embed that change.
Change management activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions including communications, training, support and organisational alignment.
Success in this role will require strong people skills and flexibility whilst being able to bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems whilst adapting to the needs of the business. They should be high in energy, have a sense of urgency, be driven and have the ability to learn quickly and assimilate information.
* Candidates must have a strong change background, ideally within financial services but not essential.
* Strong analysis skills
* Must have demonstrable and evident people experience within change.
* Experience of running impact assessments and experience of being able to train others on this.
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Experience of leading and changing training sessions
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job