What impact will you make? The Opportunity
You will play a crucial role in enabling the firm’s partners and practitioners to be prepared for the impact of new IT solutions. As the Change Management subject matter expert on strategically important projects, you will understand business requirements, translate them into business cases, and address the people side of implementations to drive faster acceptance and maximise user adoption.
This role will allow you to apply a passionate, people focussed change approach to programmes in Business Analysis, Business Change Management, User Experience and Communications. You will acquire skills to use new systems, and adjust business processes and working practices to take on new solutions. Supporting the Senior Business Change Manager, you will perform business change activities associated with IT change projects, including stakeholder analysis, change impact and readiness assessments. You will work autonomously to create and implement the change approach for the projects you deliver.
The role is located in either of our Leeds or Manchester offices.
This is a permanent role. We do encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.
As a Change Manager you are responsible for:
- Analysing new projects to understand the high level change impact for resistance and scope at the start of a project
- Defining the user impact of a change project through change impact analysis, resistance and stakeholder management
- Providing oversight and support within the IT project delivery area, including working alongside a project communications contractor to deliver communications plans at project level
- Drafting, editing and reviewing related change work products such as key messages and change impact assessments, ensuring they are written in plain English and non-jargon
- Ensuring the consistency of the business change management approach and activities across the different IT initiatives
- Creating business change management plans to maximise user adoption and minimise resistance for IT initiatives (e.g. communication plan, training plan)
You will guide others by:
- Coaching project managers and teams to embed and conduct business change management activities within the project lifecycle
- Performing change activities during project implementation and ensuring the change is sustained in later phases (e.g. training efforts, change progress monitoring)
You will participate by:
- Sharing experience of specific projects and specific services lines in order to enhance team knowledge and performance as a whole
- Developing relationships with delivery-related teams and work proactively with the business
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
As a Change Manager you will have:
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Prosci change management qualification or equivalent
- Experience in a dedicated change and communications role, business change management principles, methodologies and tools
- An understanding of professional services business processes
- The ability to influence others to gain their support for change
- The ability to engage and manage technical and non-technical stakeholders, and explain complex technical concepts in non-technical language
- The ability to get the most from collaborating with virtual and remote teams
- Experience of an ITIL working environment
- Experience of a PRINCE2 Project Delivery environment
- Experience of using Agile development methodologies
You are here: ICS
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a 'typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
As a Change and Communication Manager, you will play a crucial role in advising and delivering on strategically important projects that enable the firm to be well prepared for the impact of new IT solutions.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements.
For a full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 147781
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job