We are recruiting for a leading provider of retirement benefits who, over the past couple of years have gone through a period of change, growth and ongoing expansion and are now seeking to recruit Change Analyst.
This is a challenging position offering varying responsibilities and see you being accountable for collating and managing the 'small change agenda’ in order to meet changing customer, proposition and operational needs. This can include gathering requirements; acting as system SME; execution of changes where possible; represent divisional requirements and testing of agreed solutions to ensure BAU is further enhanced and not disrupted by change. Additionally, responsibilities will also include.
- Supporting projects, partner on-boarding, new propositions and small change.
- The execution of BAU operational change, including but not limited to: internally collating 'small change’ requirements and CRM systems configuration e.g. for on-boarding new customers or changing propositions.
- Liaising between divisional and wider shared services to articulate; evaluate and refine changes required.
- Co-ordinating 'User Acceptance Testing’ and demonstrating 'User Acceptance Criteria’ has been achieved within timelines and priorities agreed.
- Maintaining operating systems by researching and resolving problems, together with delivery of regular 3rd party system updates
- Providing progress reports to line manager to an agreed standard and at agreed intervals and actively participate in wider Change meetings to ensure information is shared/received timely and accurately.
Educated to Degree level or professional equivalent, or possessing significant experience and track record in similar role, your experience will have been gained within the financial sector and in within small change project management and delivery, together with a track record of achieving system/process improvements and ability to design with the customer in mind
With a willingness to continue professional development to further support current role or your recognised career path, it is also essential that you are someone with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, with a high level of self-motivation, influencing skills, the ability to multi-task whilst having the persistence to see a job through to conclusion and be someone who is resilient and able to adapt within a analytical and quality focused environment.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, further details and a job specification are available on application.
- Change Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job