- Prioritising and managing own workload in response to the changing demands from management.
- Investigating all challenges and representations received against disputed PCNs.
- Responding to all formal and informal correspondence relating to the PCN lifecycle.
- Liaising with Enforcement Agents to resolve disputed PCNs.
- Responding to debt recovery enquiries.
- Review recorded contraventions and issue PCNs to owners of vehicles, identified by CCTV.
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) Assured Notice Processing.
For more information please call Tom on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'