Job Title: Challenge Day Presenter
Salary: £18,000 (+ bonus will take you up to £20,000) per annum
Location: Various location around the UK (Office based in Borehamwood)
Job Type: Permanent full time
The role of a Challenge Day Presenter involves running challenge days within school across the UK and Ireland. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion for working with children. Someone who has come from an acting background or presenting role would be ideal for this position…
- Setting up and running problem solving problems
- Selling a range of resources within the schools
- Learn different products prices and functions
- Engaging with children to present games
- Undertaking office duties during off-peak times
- Must be over 21 for insurance purposes
- Drivers Licence (Full) - A company car will be provided
- Happy to undertake a DBS check
- Confident and dynamic personality
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.