Absolute are working with a well-established B2B services business who are looking to appoint a new CFO to support their future growth plans. As part of the Executive leadership team and partnering with the CEO, you be fully responsible for a finance function and play a key role in driving continued growth and supporting the strategic vision of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial and energetic finance professional to lead finance whilst commercially helping to take this business forward on an exciting growth journey with plans for acquisitions.
* Full responsibility for overseeing the finance function and developing the finance team.
* Partnering with the CEO to ensure the development and execution of business strategies that deliver growth, profitability, and shareholder value.
* Responsibility for financial reporting, Tax, Payroll & Pensions, Audit and Investor relations.
* Lead transformation projects to meet the changing needs of the business, including reviewing, improving & streamlining accounting & financial management processes.
* Presenting insightful MI and KPI reporting to the Board and Investors
* Manage relationships with external providers including Banks, Auditors, Tax Advisers.
* Responsible for managing financial risk, governance and overseeing the Audit process.
* Lead on due diligence and execution of M&A activity to support strategic growth.
* Support the CEO in the long term business strategy and developing business plans.
Required skills & experience:
* Experience at CFO/FD level for a similar size business (circa £100m turnover).
* Experience in a people-based services business.
* Professional Chartered Accountant qualification
* Demonstrable experience of process improvement / implementation / transformation / restructure.
* Gravitas with the experience operating at executive level and delivering strategic financial advice.
* Strong leadership skills and able to mentor and develop the finance team
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting growth journey, with plans for acquisitions and the potential to lead to an IPO.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'