My client is a highly successful, independent subsidiary of a global group with an excellent and long established reputation.
They are seeking a dynamic CFD Engineer to assist in the continued development of the Smoke Control team.
This is a full-time permanent position based at the companies Petersfield office, paying circa £28,000 - £30,000per annum plus fantastic benefits including 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays, quality mark PLUS pension and various benefit schemes.
The purpose of the role is to design, develop and run Computational Fluid Dynamic Models for the Smoke Control Team. CFD Models are to be constructed as accurately as possible based on the information provided and to input data as directed by the model scope/Technical Director’s instructions. CFD platforms currently used are Pyrosim, Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) and Autodesk Simulation.
Main duties include;
- Managing workflow to ensure all CFD models are produced in good time
- Maintain catalogue of standard components
- Agree deadlines with customers and using CRM systems
- To prioritise workloads to ensure that all models and drawings are completed and submitted for approval
- Other duties as per the job description
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Technical knowledge of pyrosim or fire dynamic simulator
- Building services or fire engineering knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or similar relevant discipline
- Good client liaison skills and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, organised and approachable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing business with a great company culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job