CFD Engineer Computational Fluid Dynamics
CFD Engineer - Data Centre Design (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
Up to £45,000
One of our clients, a fast-growing Engineering Consultancy in the Data Centre market, is seeking to bolster their team with a CFD Engineer (Computational Fluid Dynamics) to help out with the design of various large scale Data Centre facilities across Europe, starting with a UK project straight away! This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior / Intermediate Engineer with Electrical or Mechanical bias and CFD software experience to grow and develop their skills with a fast-developing company in one of the most active industries at the moment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Execute CFD simulations on 6Sigma software
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients' briefs
- Attend and participate in internal and external project meetings
- Correspond with external third parties (e.g. clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
- Relevant Qualifications i.e. Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering;
- Experience using 6Sigma CFD software
- Previous experience within a consultancy environment, with 1-3 years' experience in Building Services Design, ideally within the Data Centre or Critical Systems environment.
- Excellent communication skills, dealing with other employees and external clients.
- Ability to understand/produce detailed technical drawings.
- Six Sigma
- Data Centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'