They are currently seeking sales orientated candidates who can develop relationships with new investors whilst advising existing customers on investment opportunities within the firms growing stockbroking team.
You will be guided by senior stockbrokers and given in house training to progress within the firm.
- Knowledge of stock broking at the private client level.
- Keeping abreast of new development and changes in the relevant markets.
- Must be able to deal effectively with clients and nurture them by keeping them in touch with what is happening in the markets.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Relationship development skills.
- Market knowledge and ability to research information about stocks and shares.
- Ability to manage and review portfolios.
- Team member but with ability to think independently and analytically.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills.
The successful candidate will be level 4 RDR qualified.
Salary - Dependent on experience and transferable business. Good basic salary and competitive commission structure.
For more information on this role please apply direct or contact Josie Studd at Armstrong Knight.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job