Main Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Managing and delivering complex multi-faceted security testing assignments
- Performing a wide range of security testing assignments
- Defining the scope for security testing assignments
- Developing and quality assuring security test reports
- Working with clients to develop appropriate remediation plans
- Providing thought leadership and direction for the Information Security practice on malware, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats
Required skills / experience
- At least two years working on vulnerability assessment and/or penetration test.
- Application and/or infrastructure penetration testing experience above and beyond running automated tools.
- Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment.
One or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (CPEN)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
- CREST Infrastructure Certification
- Tiger Scheme Security Tester
- Any other recognised penetration testing certification/accreditation
- Degree from an accredited University or equivalent.
Desirable skills / experience:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- CISSP, CISA, CISM
- PCI ASV
- CREST recognised penetration testing certification/accreditation (CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or CHECK Team Leader (CTL).
- Experience with physical security testing, phishing and social engineering techniques.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- penetration testing
- Burp Suite
- certified ethical hacker