Brewster McBride is supporting with the appointment of a CEO for a dynamic e-commerce and retail business. With a number of stores across the UK and a strong presence online they are a leading brand in what they do. The Role of CEO requires an individual with both retail and e-commerce experience who is capable of scaling a small and entrepreneurial retailer into a major retail and ecommerce operation.
- To oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Lead the Merchandising team to implement a new strategic merchandising plan
- Work closely with the E-commerce Director to develop, Marketing Plans & Activity, Financial Forecasts, Activity Reporting, Budgets, Workflow & Projects
- Oversee the review of the nationwide stores
- Ensure the logistics and Warehouse function continues to be efficiently run
- Develop strong customer service culture to increase positive social media and online feedback
- Lead future fundraising ventures
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the market and industry
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
- A proven leader growing an e-commerce platform
- Experience of retail expansion
- A background in leading products into market
- A leader who is able to lead from the front to drive performance and best practice
Benefits package will be discussed at interview stage.
Brewster McBride Search & Selection is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of executive talent. Please visit our website at www.brewstermcbride.co.uk for more details about how we may be able to assist you in your job search.