Centrepoint- the youth homeless charities new in-house operation has an exciting opportunity for a senior co-ordinator to manage their London based street fundraising teams.
Centrepoint gives homeless young people a chance to turn their lives around, build firm foundations, and prepare for a future where they realise their potential. We support over 9,000 young people a year in the UK- giving them a safe place in one of our many hostels across London, Bradford and Sunderland.
If you are already a Coach or an experienced Team Leader that is ready for the next big step in street fundraising we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an ambitious individual who can oversee and sustain the expansion of our well-established teams, be able to motivate numerous teams, consistently hit target and have a positive attitude!
- The regional manager is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance of the Teams in their region, and will implement changes on the ground to ensure budgeted income targets and KPIs are achieved.
- Assisting in the recruitment, interviewing, and training of new fundraisers .
- Fundraising on a regular basis, obtaining consistently high results.
- Creating a positive can-do culture within your team.
- Coaching, training and developing the fundraising skills of the Team Leaders and Fundraisers, setting the precedent for your team.
- Fundraising and team leading experience is essential. (minimum 1 year)
- A passion for homelessness
- Possess extraordinary communication/ management skills.
- Operate well as part of a team.
- Experience of recruiting, managing, coaching and motivating staff.
£12.50 - £14.50 p/hour dependant on experience - 37.5/40 hours a week.
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you we would love to hear from you!
For more information, a job spec or to apply, please click APPLY and send me your contact details (attach a CV if you have one) and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job