£9.75 per hour basic wage + bonus
Pay increases to £10 per hour after 4 weeks
Full time hours - 35 hours/week
No Experience necessary
16,000 young people are at risk of being homeless this winter.
Are you passionate about putting an end to youth homelessness and want to make a real positive change in young peoples lives?
This is a great opportunity to work directly for this UK London based youth homelessness charity, and make a positive impact on young homeless peoples lives, getting them off the streets this winter, and setting them up for a brighter future! You will be approaching people on high streets in your area, engaging with the public in order to raise vital funds and awareness for Centrepoint.
Centrepoint gives homeless young people a chance to turn their lives around, build firm foundations, and prepare for a positive future, We provide accommodation, health support and life skills to get them back into education, training and employment.
Just £12 a month sponsors a room in a Centrepoint hostel, providing a homeless young person with a safe, warm bed to sleep in, which is so critical during these cold winter months, you will be part of a passionate dedicated team who are making a real difference to young peoples lives every day.
All applicants must:
- Be great with people
- Have a passion for ending homelessness
- Be outgoing and confident
- Have a good level of spoken English
- Be a minimum of 18 years old - there is no upper age limit and we encourage people of all ages to apply
YOU WILL GET:
- £9.75/hour basic wage (not commission based) & weekly pay
- Pay increases to £10/ hour after 1 month
- Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding targets
- Full paid training
- A lively and positive team environment with full support from your team
- On-going training and coaching and room for career progression!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service