We have an exciting new opportunity for a Centre Manager to join our growing TPS business.
Reporting to the Head of Business, the Centre Manager is responsible for leading, managing and motivating the TPS team to achieve the agreed business plan and provide excellent customer service. The role also carries the responsibility for strategic planning, processes and all aspects of running a successful TPS Centre.
Key activities will include:
Leading the team
• Ensure Centre targets set by head office are achieved
• Translate overall sales targets into departmental targets and, with first line management, set challenging but achievable goals
• Ensure the team is motivated, recognised and incentivised
• Create Personal Development Plans, monitor progress and provide developmental or corrective support where required
• Create a Manpower Plan for your centre and put a succession plan in place
• Create and maintain a customer centric culture in the business
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction via the team
• Work within the identified sales strategy to increase sales revenues
• With the team to devise and implement sales plans
• Regularly monitor business performance. Identify opportunities for improvement and take action for any deviations
• Analyse internal and external market data to develop an understanding of the potential sales opportunities
Systems and processes
• Work to achieve agreed business plan and budget - controlling costs within agreed
parameters including Gross Margin levels
• Ensure compliance with business standards and processes, financial, legal and ethical
guidelines (including Warranty)
• Maintain an effective relationship with all stakeholders
• Ensure the overall security of the stock and premises
In order to be successful for the Centre Manager position, you must:
• Have a proven ability or aptitude for leading and motivating a team to achieve business
targets in a B2B environment
• Have a passion for providing a great customer service experience and the automotive
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with key
• Be experienced at devising strategies and implementing plans
Skills you will require:
• The ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience
• Ability to plan strategies and activities to grow and develop a business
• Be sales focussed and results orientated
• Have a high degree of IT literacy and a proficient user of MS Office
• Management experience
What we can offer you:
• A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading
training and development programmes.
• A Volkswagen Group induction programme that provides you all of the knowledge for you
to excel in the workplace
• An honest and trustworthy place of work with an opportunity to join an exceptionally
knowledgeable team of industry professionals
To apply for the position of Centre Manager with TPS, please follow the hyperlinks below and
complete the application process.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work
in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be
included with your application.
As part of the Volkswagen Group along with Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen passenger cars and
Commercial Vehicles, we are a national network of TPS Centres. We have a 1,500-strong national
workforce with a management team that prides itself on creating an environment that allows our
people to excel.
For TPS, Genuine Parts are just as important as Genuine People. Our knowledgeable team build
lasting relationships with our customers by helping them find genuine Volkswagen Group Parts
that fit first time, every time.
We provide an on demand delivery service, on-going offers and promotions and service that our
Nationally launched as a new brand concept in 2006, TPS has experienced rapid and consistent
results in the number of TPS Centres opened and financial growth. The customer service we
provide is market leading - with 9 out of 10 customers saying we are easy to do business with.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'