My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a talented Centre Manager to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team in Swansea.
As Centre Manager you encourage, lead and motivate your team to consistently deliver excellent customer service as well as taking responsibility for co-ordinating the workload and the delivery of company business objectives. In return you will be given the opportunity to take your career to a whole new level through a tailored personal development plan, the opportunity to earn bonus, excellent discounts on products and services, and annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays.
As a Centre Manager you will have:
- Commercial experience with a proven background within the retail and/or automotive industries
- The ability to lead and manage a team within a retail outlet
- The ability to demonstrate success at developing and maintaining sales
- A strong customer focus and be able to encourage the team to deliver consistent customer service
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover, compliance with centre and management standards
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage the work effectively
- A proven ability to lead and coach a team to deliver and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- The ability to lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standard
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the operation and daily running of the depot.
- Overseeing the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
- Implementing and enforcing company procedures and policies.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
- The maintenance of documents in adhering to company procedures.
- Maximising workflow through the workshop to achieve efficiencies.
- Creating and fostering a positive customer service experience.
- Assisting with training and mentoring of employees.
Please get in touch for further details or to apply - we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'