This is an exciting opportunity to join a new provider, embarking on their first project in the sector. You will be involved right from the pre-opening of the centre, to bringing clients on board, overseeing both ops and sales. The role will suit an experienced Assistant or Centre Manager from a serviced office / business centre or flexible space background and involves:
- Overall responsibility for running the daily operations of the space
- Involved in the pre-opening of the centre
- Liaison with brokers / agents
- Assisting clients with their requirements
- Building relationships with local community, networking and promoting the services
- Ongoing management of the building
- Client retention and renewals
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'