Centre Lathe Turner
My client is looking for a new Centre Lathe Turner to join their ever-expanding team on a temp to perm basis.
- Centre lathe turner manufacturing carbon & stainless-steel flanges using conventional lathes (not CNC).
- Tolerances are not close as in +/- .010" but wider up to +/- 1mm.
- No single point thread cutting experience required.
- Main operations are face, edge and boring of profiled carbon steel blanks.
- Must be able to set and operate with minimum of supervision, therefore must be experienced in setting both feeds and speeds of lathe.
- Setting and operating a range of radial drills - from 3’ 6" to 10’ capacity.
- Must be conversant with the setting of Pitch Circle Diameters (PCD), for flange drilling, using a rotary table.
- Must be able to set and operate with minimum of supervision, therefore must be experienced in setting both feeds and speeds of radial drills.
Hours of Work
Mon - Thur 8.00am - 4.30pm
Fri 8.00am - 3.30pm
- Radial Drills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"