Centre Host's provide the very first to welcome to all guests visiting retail locations and delivering a memorable customer service experience, for all of the right reasons, is a key part of group experience strategy. Your desire to build a professional rapport with customers, establish their needs quickly and create a bespoke service for every visitor is paramount. Quite simply, Centre Host's are Brand Ambassadors and an integral part of teams, reflecting the brand image and standards in everything they do.
To be a success in this role, you will possess
- A friendly and approachable manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- IT literacy and Switchboard experience advantageous;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Meet, greet and host all guests (customers and prospects for all departments and all other visitors to the business);
- Answer and manage incoming calls into the business;
- Accurately record calls and visits and relay messages in a timely manner;
- Some invoicing and filing may be required along with general administration duties;
- Manage our customer refreshment areas and ensure that consistent housekeeping standards are maintained in line with group policies.
As a Centre Host, you will receive a competitive salary together with great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 24 after 5 years, 26 after 10 years;
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Discounts on new vehicle used vehicle, service and parts purchases.
- Centre Host's provide the very first to welcome to all guests visiting our retail locations and delivering a memorable customer service experience