Centre Coordinator Music UK & Ireland
Our client are a world leading international examinations board with a difference. What sets us apart is our focus on the learner and our strong reputation for innovation and achievement based on the delivery of flexible styles of learning and teaching across the English Language and Performing and Creative Arts. With a growing international network that delivers over 500,000 assessments each year worldwide and our educational role in the UK community deepening, this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organisation.
Working in a small but growing team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of exam centres across the country and will be involved in all aspects of exam administration. This includes, but is not limited to: booking exam venues and stewards, ensuring prompt payment of suppliers, dealing with email and telephone queries from exam applicants, advising applicants of exam venues and dates available, managing and monitoring exam timetables, organising examiner itineraries, and securely updating exam applicant contact details.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners. You will have good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel, and a willingness to learn the online booking platform. You will take pride in your attention to detail. Most importantly you will be able to show an ability to prioritise competing demands on your time whilst maintaining a helpful and professional approach.
* Advise applicants on exam venues, dates and booking procedures;
* Manage booking of exam venues, stewards and, where necessary, instrument hire;
* Ensure prompt payment of suppliers;
* Create exam bookings and manage supply and demand on the online booking platform;
* Ensure exam closing dates are adhered to and apply surcharges as necessary;
* Manage and monitor exam timetables;
* Ensure secure management of applicant contact information;
* Record, file and distribute results and certificates to exam applicants;
* Organise itineraries and send relevant tour documentation to examiners within agreed timeframes;
* Support examiners to book travel/accommodation through our agreed service provider.
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of the music exams;
* Manage and maintain administrative and exam paperwork filing;
* Support the roll out of any new operational systems, including taking part in user testing;
* Take part in ad hoc projects as managed by the Team Manager;
* Manage own workload;
* Work as part of the UK & Ireland Operations team, offering support to others as required;
* Attend regular review and planning sessions;
* Take part in departmental rotas as required to ensure office cover;
* Provide operational support for occasional conferences and other events, representing as required. This includes occasional weekend and out of hours work.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job