We have an opportunity for an Centre Administrator to join our team based in our Stockport Centre. If you are successful, you will be joining us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary of £10,000 - £20,000 per annum + a range of fantastic benefits.
Juniper are an independent established training provider who have been assisting young people to move forward and achieve for 35 years. Delivering Traineeships, Study Programmes and Apprenticeships we help young people across the country to take positive steps forward in their lives.
In 2013, we undertook the “Best Companies” assessment which gathered in the views of all our staff on what it’s like to work here. We were delighted to achieve a 3 Star rating – the highest available – testament to our commitment to our staff.
Health and well-being benefits we offer our people:
At Juniper we are committed to improving the health and well-being of our staff and because of this we have a range of health and well-being benefits that are people are able to take advantage of:
- JFit - this is a scheme where employees participate in an exercise of their choice for 45 minutes, for 3 times a week, over a year (April to March) and earn extra annual leave for simply taking part
- Health Shields - Cash back on health needs, such as, dental, physiotherapy, eye tests, prescriptions!
- EAP – Our scheme to help any employees with any personal problems that may impact their health
- Critical Illness Cover
- Flexi Holidays – Including an extra day off for your birthday!
- Cycle to work – We offer the opportunity for all staff to participate in the fantastic Cycle to Work scheme
Key responsibilities as our Centre Administrator will include:
- To greet and direct customers/students by telephone and face to face.
- To maintain excellent levels of customer service to both internal & external customers.
- To maintain comprehensive and accurate databases and other systems (ACCESS, PICs etc)
- To process student’s bursary payments accurately & in a timely manner.
- To register students for appropriate qualifications with awarding bodies (Walled garden etc)
- To maintain accurate records of student referrals, starts & leavers, completing appropriate paperwork to support the centre staff & CSS Admin team.
- To maintain/order stationery and centre supplies.
- To maintain petty cash, keeping accurate records of expenditure.
- To collect/send internal & external post.
- To retrieve general enquiry emails and forward to the correct member of staff.
Essential skills and abilities we’re looking for in our Centre Administrator:
- Sound grasp of own literacy, numeracy & IT
- Excellent communicator
- To work well under pressure
- To work to targets & achieve results
- Innovative & solution focused
- To remain positive, with a bubbly, engaging personality
- Excellent organisation skills
- To use initiative and work independently
- To provide an excellent level of customer service
- Business Admin – minimum Level 2
- IT qualification – ECDL or similar
- Previous experience working in a reception/admin role
- Previous experience dealing with the public or working in education/training
If you would like to join our team as our new Centre Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'