Centre Administrator £14.72 - £18.00 + Hol pay Acc to Exp Central London
Candidates must already hold Security Clearance in accordance with the SC vetting process.
Security Clearance is essential so a strong administrator or PA who can do some of the role and has security clearance could be considered or someone familiar holding a Certificate Information Security Management Principles (BCS) (or similar) and security clearance could be considered too. If you have security clearance and are interested to find out more, please send your CV.
Start asap for around 3 months whilst recruiting for a permanent candidate. Possible temp to perm
An amazing opportunity to join this unique state of the art facility based in a world renown university.
The Centre Administrator will be responsible for the day to day management and administration of the Centre. Providing a first point of contact for the centre and play a key role in the co-ordination of the Centre.
- Office Management
- Act as a first point of contact answering a range of queries by email, telephone, letter and in person.
- Liaising with estates and facilities
- Set up, implement, oversee and manage administration processes including contributing and suggesting ideas for the improvement and development of the support functions of the department.
- Monitor and manage budgets and prepare and comment on financial statements/reports using appropriate systems.
- Responsible for the return of requests for information, for example, inventory returns.
- Assist management team in undertaking background research, collating and analysing data/information, and writing for reports, such as business cases for new development
- Keep staff up to date in respect of relevant policies and regulations such as finance regulations or recruitment policies etc.
- Oversee, create and update user and project records
- Maintain records of information for submissions to accreditation agencies
- Develop and maintain a database of users and contacts, such as Academics, Industry etc.
- Project and User Administration including overseeing user security vetting, induction and training.
- Publicity and Events - Publicise the faculty activities, organise activities, prepare press releases and promotional materials
- Arrange and service a wide range of meetings and committees.
- Risk and Security management
- Oversee and manage updates and amendments to documentation related to security policies and procedures
- Undertake risk assessments for new projects or changes to procedures
- Co-ordinate the reporting of security incidents and liaise with relevant internal or external authorities to document mitigation procedures
- Liaise with internal and external authorities to co-ordinate penetration testing and associated documentation
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Administrative Support
- Budget Management
- Security Clearance
- Coordinating Meetings
- Minute Taking