Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting both in store and online.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts. Online, customers can take advantage of free returns, a click and collect in-store service (to collect from one of our 30 Boux Avenue stores, or from over 200 Ryman stores) and beautiful free gift wrapping.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What is the position?
Working with the Senior Visual Manager to ensure all window & VM layout guidelines are accurate and issued in a timely manner for stores to deliver consistent window & VM brand standards to maximise store sales performance.
What will your responsibilities be?
Window Guidelines, VM Guidelines & VM Updates:-
- Maintains and updates the Window & VM Layout calendar and issues to stores.
- Uses the merchandising range control plans to support layout planning for future VM guideline content.
- Communicates effectively with the design, buying & branch merchandising teams to be aware of changes to collection content & product intake dates.
- Produces all required window & visual merchandising guidelines & additional updates for store issue.
- Ensures all store communication has been signed off by relevant stakeholders prior to store issue.
- Creates window amendments document to collate VM field team feedback.
- Consistent store sales analysis to review window & VM layout commercial performance.
- Regularly reviews the current VM guideline format to ensure communications are engaging & inspiring.
- To review the VM principles and supporting documentation on a seasonal basis along with the SVM & VM field team to reflect key trends and seasonal considerations.
- Support with the setup of model store & new stores as required.
- Produces the model store informational packs.
- Provides a communication link between the centre and the VM field team ensuring that the team are consistently updated with relevant information gathered from all key departments.
- Collates documents & circulates team weekly movements.
Print & Production:-
- Maintains & Updates the P&P timeline / CTP regarding P&P deliverables.
- Works with the SVM & Creative team to ensure timely production of all print requirements and in store signage
- Where required requests relevant prototypes for mock shop use.
- Supports the mock window setup process prior to senior team sign offs.
- Completes allocation templates for relevant suppliers following senior POS sign off.
- To support with BOH POS & KEEP guidelines for stores and to update as & when required.
- To co-ordinate and support store window and POS requests.
- To maintain & update the window and interior POS budget trackers.
- To ensure invoices are signed by relevant parties and filed as per current company instruction
- Works closely with the SVM to support the visual merchandising strategy and objectives going forward.
- Builds close working relationships with the relevant H/O & Retail field teams.
- To participate in projects or to carry out other duties that may be outside the standard remit.
- Supports marketing press shows & brand conference set ups as required.
- Maintains and updates the store central database.
- Reviews competitors, trends and designers to present new ideas to enhance visual layouts.
- To attend relevant trade shows to build supplier network and to actively seek new ideas.
- Consistently promotes H&S requirements within VM best practice.
Skills & Abilities:-
- Innovative & creative.
- Commercially aware.
- Planning, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel & Power Point.
What are we looking for from you?
- Professional and confident.
- To naturally be able to build effective working relationships.
- Enthused by challenge and change.
Are there any benefits?
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'