Are you looking to build a career in customer services, administration or property services? A career developed on great training, in an inclusive challenging environment where your opinion really counts. Look no further.... You may have already worked in an administration or compliance role, within a customer services team, or similar.
ludlowthompson, an independent market leading London Lettings and Estate Agent are looking for a Central Services Apprentice to join our growing team based in our central Apex Office, Worcester.
Duties are varied, but your main purpose is for the provision of residential property management services to ludlowthompson.
Includes the following:
- Maintenance customer service calls
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Customer communications
- Collating daily statistics and reporting
- General office management and overflow call support
- Team Support
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, following the company ethos 'Max Performance, Max Communication, Max Trust' and encouraging a thriving environment with:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Birthday Benefit Policy and Voucher
- Motivational working environment, IIP Gold Standard Accreditation
- Dedicated training areas
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate.
For those looking to add a qualification, NFOPP (ARLA PropertyMark) & NVQ qualifications are available with this role.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'