Central Rents and Charges Officer required
Rate: Dependent on experience
Length: 3 months - permanent
A social housing provider in Birmingham would like to secure a Rents Collection Officer a temporary to permanent basis. This position is looking for candidates who are available to interview and start at short notice with previous experience in a similar role.
Day to day duties include:
• Inputting information required from Housing Benefit Decision Notices
• Handling calls resolving rent enquiries over the telephone
• Answering enquiries relating to Universal Credit, Housing Benefits and rent account issues
• Recording all contacts on the Housing Management System
• Undertaking telephone interviews with customers who have rent and other debt
• Liaising with the Co-ordinator when preparing Rent Arrears Escalation letters, Recharge Letters and Notices of Seeking Possessions and other notices.
• Proactively negotiating repayment plans with customers on arrears
• Maintaining regular contact with customers by telephone, letter and email
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a similar position
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Jack Leech on or alternatively email
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'