Trainee Recruitment Consultant - earn £40k in your first year - London
Do you have sales ability but want a greater reward for your efforts?
Do you want to be the highest earner in your friendship group?
65% of our staff our earning £60-80K by their 2nd year
At G2V you will be embarking on a great career with an award winning company. People like working here because they receive ongoing training, hugely supportive management in a competitive yet friendly environment.
Due to G2V's huge expansion plans and our internal progression opportunities we are now looking to hire a team of Trainee Recruitment Consultants across all of our UK offices - Bristol, London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow. With vacancies at both of our brands; G2 and Vivid Resourcing.
A career at G2V recruitment offers you:
- Unbeaten commission package: Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Starter bonuses in your first 6 months
- Monthly lunches and champagne afternoon - realistic targets (80% of our trainee’s hit two in their first 12 months)
- All expenses paid Quarterly European Trips - destination include Chamonix, Nice, Marbella and Ibiza
- Annual Luxury holidays (we are off to Miami this month! - 3 trainees in attendance)
- Office socials and Friday beers
- Fun working culture
- Structured organic career path
- Award winning Training programme - hands on and classroom based continuous training
What we would like from you:
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and driven
- With either sales experience or sales ability willing to learn
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
- Money motivated
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and our motivated by potential earnings and fast progression.
If you feel like you have what it takes to join us, please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get onto a place on one of our awesome Assessment days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job