Central Government Programme Manager - UK Wide
WHAT DRIVES & INSPIRES YOU…?
DO YOU like to challenge convention and create fresh ideas?
DO YOU want to make an impact and leave a lasting legacy?
CAN YOU challenge Further and Higher education to think differently and to achieve excellence in a radically changing world?
- Technology, Management and Business consulting and innovation in Public Sector
- Founded in the UK in 1943 and headquartered in London with operations globally
- Top 25 UK Company to work for (LinkedIn May 2017)
- An environment where progression is based on merit and contribution, different ideas, styles and skills are embraced
To join teams delivering:
- Savings to the UK Tax payer in excess of £1billion in the last 5 years
- Delivering Digital Strategies for major public bodies in Scotland
- Support for the lettings of contracts with £2.4billion to put in place the underlying infrastructure for the roll out of Smart meters in Britain
Experience and passionate about digital strategies and delivering successful projects and programmes in Government
The ability to demonstrate leadership skills on substantial projects with large teams or on change programmes
Experienced at exerting influence at the most senior levels
YOUR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Over 5 years-experience in leading the delivery of enterprise scale technology programmes in Government
- Good understanding of and demonstrable track record of successful delivery of Government Change and Digital Programmes
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills and who builds great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience of managing and leading mixed client, legal, technical and consulting teams
- Driven by personal and business progression
- At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Challenge convention and create and articulate a future vision of Public Services delivery improvement, and then deliver it!!!
YOUR CHARACTERISTICS and ASPIRATIONS:
Highly organised, passionate, determined and energetic, positive and goal-focused with a commitment to delivering excellence in any and all circumstances.
Inspires trust and confidence and demonstrates personal integrity
Courageous and decisive, prioritises effectively and maintains a clear focus and sees actions through to delivery
Passionate about developing themselves technically, professionally and personally
Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills who builds great relationships with colleagues and clients
Intellectually curious and open to learning new ideas with strong emotional intelligence and the ability to flex style to the full range of stakeholder
- programme manager
- public sector
- central government
- digital transformation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job