An exciting opportunity with a Global Capital Markets Organisation who are looking for a compliance professional who has a good grounding in operational compliance advisory who wishes to extend their knowledge and participate in the front office compliance orientated activities.
The candidate must be a SME on Regulatory Reporting, CASS and Central Compliance matters.
• Combined or distinct experience in EMIR Regulatory Reporting, CASS and Central Compliance roles.
• Sound understanding of EMIR Regulatory Reporting requirements.
• Sound understanding of the FCA handbook relevant to CASS and Central Compliance responsibilities.
• Strong Central Compliance experience.
• Highly organised and fully competent to self-manage and work independently or as a team.
• Effective communicator and stakeholder collaborator.
Please apply with cv for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'