6 month fixed term contract (highly likely to be extended to a permanent position)
Free parking, the use of 2 Company vehicles, 25 days holiday and a generous salary.
Have you worked as the head of a large private estate? Are you a sensitive to heritage, flora and fauna? Have you supervised ground staff and contractors?
This position will be both outdoor based as well as being responsible for directing administration, the business management of the company, the ability to deliver new strategies and the day to day running of this very large cemetery.
- Experience managing Grade 1 List Park or Site
- Coordinating staff and maintenance contractors
- Budget monitoring
- Project delivery
- Contract Management
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to show empathy in sensitive situations
- Updating burial/grave plans/maps/plots
- ICCM BTEC (HNC) in Cemetery & Crematorium Management qualified
Interviews will be taking place imminently.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Estate manager