With two Royal Warrants, five Masters of Wine and more than 318 years of history, Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain’s original wine & spirits merchant.
We are currently recruiting for a Cellar Assistant to join our team at No.3 St. James’s Street, London reporting to the Cellar Manager.
The role involves:
- Picking and packing orders ready for collection and StreetWise deliveries
- Using bespoke systems to record and control customer collections
- Taking collection orders to the shop when requested
- Processing returns of wines from events
- Helping the shop floor staff in making sure the shop is adequately stocked
- Recycling waste generated by the cellars
- General upkeep and cleaning of the cellars
Skills, knowledge and personal attributes:
- Logistics experience in a retail environment
- Experience of manual handling in a busy environment
- An understanding of the importance of exemplary customer service while working under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible approach
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
The hours of work are 40 per week, from 7am until 4pm, with five-day rotating shifts based around the shop opening days of Monday to Saturday. A degree of flexibility is required due to the varying demands of the business.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and a covering letter by Sunday 15th April 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"