Title: Cell Manufacturing Engineer
Do you have hands on engineer? Experienced in using six sigma tools? Experienced in process development?
Cell Manufacturing Engineer required near Horsham
Salary upto £45,000
Location: Near Horsham
Focus on supporting and developing cell manufacturing processes and equipment. Support the development, installation and commission of new processes and equipment. Assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow and materials storage for existing production lines and any new manufacturing sites.
The Role of Cell Manufacturing Engineer:
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes
- Creation of Control Plans, Work Instructions, PFMEA
- Interface with engineering, test and systems
- Set up production lines & cells
- Develop current manufacturing processes.
- Develop quality control characterisation and measurement techniques
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
- Design of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with manufacturing operations and research and development to solve problems.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Cell Manufacturing Engineer application?
- OND/HND/BEng/Meng in Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or other relevant degree
- Hands on engineer
- Experienced in using six sigma tools
- Experienced in process development
- Experienced in wet deposition processes, printing/spraying/jetting
- Experienced in volume manufacturing environment
If you would like to learn more about the role of sales executive Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Cell Manufacturing Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Cell Manufacturing Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Cell Manufacturing Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Cell Manufacturing Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Cell Manufacturing Engineer role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'