To work within our clients Prelim Manufacturing Cell, which performs an intermediary role supporting other manufacturing cells with preparation metalwork processes and fulfilment of customer sales orders.
The process manufacture of scheduled plans, both written and verbal, to include cutting, straightening and chemical finishing of our precision slides for both stock and customer orders. A flexible approach to the workload is essential to meet tight deadlines as well as observing the highest quality during manufacture. Manual handling will be a key element of the role; therefore teamwork is essential for smooth operation.
· Basic knowledge of metalwork and related properties.
· Mechanical skills including cutting and straightening.
· Experience of Manual Handling and lifting techniques.
· Ability to differentiate between product types.
· Fully understand, and follow instructions, both written and verbal.
· Current Counterbalance Cat B licence is an advantage, however training can be provided to obtain this certificate.
· Attention to detail.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Wednesday: 4.00pm - 2.00am
Thursday: 4.00pm - 1.00am
39-hours per week
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, good benefits package, free on-site parking and a generous holiday allocation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job