My client strives in delivering best-in-class services across a broad spectrum, including marketing, advertising, public relations, creative, events, celebrity talent management and digital.
This is a vital role in support of the department's rapid expansion and involves matching the best possible personalities to the nature and style of our clients' events.
• Fielding inbound enquiries
• Analysing clients' event needs
• Mining our extensive list of speakers to find the most suitable match
• Presenting match options to clients
• Negotiating with clients and prospective speakers
• Providing contractual and logistical support to clients and speakers
• Cross-selling additional brand boosting services
• Maintaining all requisite admin
Skills & Experience
• We are looking for an outgoing and motivated candidate to join the team on a full-time basis. You will be outcome-driven, with a clear focus on quality, our business goals and our ethos.
• You will have sales experience and a good knowledge of sports stars, leading business figures, politicians and celebrities from the entertainment world, as you will be advising clients on the best speaker match for their event.
• A great telephone manner is essential and your written English will be as good as your spoken word. You will need to be friendly and personable, with a strong ability to form lasting relationships with clients.
• You will also need to be highly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where energy, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude go a long way.
My client is offering a salary of £16,500 + bonus. You will be rewarded based on your results.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience we would like to hear from you please apply online or call and ask for Ryan.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job