Celebrity Officer - Health Charity - Maine Charity
Are you a confident person? Are you seeking a new and challenging role which allows you to utilise your creative side as well as administration and client management?
A leading health charity is seeking an Celebrity Officer to join their Celebrity and VIP Team on a temporary basis.
Your role would be pivotal in supporting the smooth running of the teams activity and as well as supporting the VIP and Celebrity Manager.
Purpose of role
- Your role is to develop and maintain relationships with the existing celebrity supporters and key stakeholders to ensure maximum support for the charity.
- Mapping out potential new supporters
- Create new ways to use the celebrity supports
- Liaise with publicist and agents
- Ideally you will have experience in managing stakeholder relationships
- Manage day to day running of team - all administrative duties
- Acting as the first point of contact - queries
- Updating the website
- Twitter - writing and updating content
- You will have some sort of media/PR background
- Must have Raiser’s Edger experience
For more details, please contact Krishna @ Maine Charity
- Social Media
- Celebrity Management
- Raiser's Edge
- celebrity officer
- celebrity liasion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job