We are currently recruiting for numerous Cat C+E DAY and NIGHT drivers /Class 1 drivers to transport and collect mail from different sites throughout the UK. £14 per hour (LTD) from day 1. After 12 weeks of continuous driving pay rates of £17.00-£20.96 p/h depending on time of departure, full breakdown below.
Choice of shifts and various start times across Monday to Sunday.
Driving assessment to be passed before start, which will be paid with first weeks wages.
You must be able to provide the following
* 2 years' work history with 6 months recent experience with the relevant licence (for insurance purposes)
* Proof of address from the last 5 years
* Less than 6 points on licence with no DR/DD
* Full CPC and digi card
* Must be able to pass security checks and DBS
After 12 weeks hourly pay rates
* No shift £17.00 PAYE OR £18 LTD
* Early shift £17.22 PAYE OR £18.22 LTD
* Evenings £17.63 PAYE OR £18.63 LTD
* Lates £18.34 PAYE OR £19.34 LTD
* Nights £19.54 PAYE OR £20.54 LTD
Before 12 weeks hourly pay rates
* DAYs £12 PAYE OR £14 LTD
* Nights/Saturdays £13 PAYE OR £15 LTD
* Sundays £14 PAYE OR £16 LTD
Gi Group are a specialist driving recruitment agency, each specialist driving consultant holds FTA Certificate of Professional Competence in driver recruitment. Driver welfare is our primary concern and we are proud of our industry leading reputation as an employer of choice with the driving recruitment industry. We have been retained by our client for multiple LGV Cat C+E/HGV1/Class 1 Drivers.
For more info please call Josh on or
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'