One of our partner schools in St Helens is actively looking to recruit a CDT Teacher to teach students from years 7-11. The applicants must have experience teaching resistant materials at KS3 and KS4, construction at KS4 and KS3 Food technology and Art.
Some of the skills you will need are:
- A commitment to working and supporting students of differentiating abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A firm understanding of the support needs of students with learning difficulties, disabilities or mental health difficulties.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook.
Some of the benefits working with Capita:
- Consultant/s who will work on your behalf to find you the right assignment which will be well supported throughout.
- Consultant/s who will act as your representative within the market place: ensuring that you are represented in a professional and positive manner.
- The opportunity to earn £250 through our recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
- Free online CPD courses for all our Candidates.
Competitive rates of pay: £90 - £140 per day (depending on pay scale and experience)
CER Education Recruitment and our partner schools are passionate about education and the placement of the right candidate in the right school is what drives our commitment to every student in every school we represent. We believe that every student has his/her own path, we want the right person by their side.
If you believe that you fit what we are looking for, want the opportunity to develop your career potential and want to find your next exciting career opportunity, send me a copy of your CV today or call me directly on . Moreover, connect with me on Linkedin at . I am in the office from 7am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri. If needs be, however, I can call you outside of my office hours: whenever suits you.
- St Helens
- CDT Teacher wanted ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job