Working in this highly regarded establishment in York, will provide a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Chef De Partie.
• Responsible for cooking, preparing and presenting various dishes
• Promote and adhere to food health and safety guidelines at all times
• Assist the development of new menus and dishes
• Balance a busy restaurant and private and corporate functions
The ideal candidate:
• Keen, hard working and able to maintain a strong work ethic in a busy environment
• A passion for food and willingness to learn new skills and the ability to thrive under pressure
• Basic food hygiene certificate is advantageous but not essential
If this sounds interesting to you please do get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job