Our client is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Offering luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars and a championship golf course.
They are seeking a Chef de Partie and Senior Sous Chef to join their Kitchen team to work within their resort kitchens.
Main Responsibilities: Senior Sous Chef
* Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen on a day to day basis
* Monitor and maintain the quality of food preparation, production, presentation & service
* To ensure a smooth and efficient service therefore providing guests with a better than expected dining experience
* To ensure that the company standards are delivered and budgeted profitability is achieved
* To ensure that at all times appropriate standards of hygiene, maintenance and safety are in place
* To lead and motivate the kitchen team and assist with their training and development
* To assist the Head Chef with menu planning and development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
* Previous experience in a similar role within a busy, high volume environment
* Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Professional Cookery or equivalent along with Food Safety In Catering Certification
* A sound understanding of food hygiene
* Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
* Be efficient, organised and work well within a team and lead and motivate others
* Great communication skills
* A flexible and adaptable attitude
* Japanese cookery experience advantageous
Scattergood's are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood's is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood's intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job