We are looking for a CDM / Health & Safety Advisor to join a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy in Essex.
You will be providing proactive advice and practical help to the client in response to client and project demands.
* Advising clients on the practicality of their project in terms of the CDM Regulations.
* Meeting and liaising with clients and establishing good working relationships with necessary contacts.
* Advising clients at all stages of a project relevant CDM issues.
* Attending regular meetings with clients, designers, contractors and other specialists including engineers.
Requirements of H&S Advisor
* Have previous experience within a similar role ideally for a private practice or consultancy
* Aware of CDM regulations 2015
* NEBOSH in Construction (Desirable)
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return, you will be offered with an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, be given full support and professional development and a rewarding remuneration package to match.
For more information, please apply to this advert or call Dan Cole:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job