A leading London based, multi-disciplined consultancy is looking to appoint a new CDM Consultant to add to their ever growing Health and Safety team.
A company that provides the complete consultancy service needed to delivery property and construction projects. 11 UK offices and 450 staff, operating for over 150 years within the construction sector. Highly regarded consultancy that invest in their staff.
The role of the CDM Consultant
As the CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively with contractors, designers and clients
- Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties
- Act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations
- Assisting design teams to comply with PD role, site H&S audits
- Reviewing and monitoring contractors' and designers' compliance with CDM regulations
- Providing information to contractors to manage health and safety throughout project
- Undertaking duties in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Conduct site health and safety audits.
The Successful CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- Expert knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regs 2007 and 2015
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Technical IOSH membership/APS membership (minimum)
- Professional qualification in designing, building surveying discipline - Desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - Preferably IMaPS
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead own projects
The Package of the successful CDM Consultant:
- Basic Salary up to £43,000 based on experience
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and Childcare vouchers
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
If you are a CDM Consultant in the London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / Leicester / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015
- NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / Leicester / CDM Advisor / CDM200