A leading specialist construction and property consultancy in Tonbridge in Kent are looking to appoint an experienced CDM Consultant to join their ever growing team of professionals.
Established in 1995 as a professional construction consultancy providing project management, design, contract administration, building surveying services and health & safety CDM support.
The practice has grown by providing excellent service and value for money to a wide range of respected clients, resulting in extensive repeat business. A company that prides themselves on their quality of thinking and aim to provide real value.
The role of the CDM Consultant
As the successful CDM Consultant your duties will include:
- Working as Client Advisor and Principal Designer Advisor.
- Attending Design Team Meetings.
- Preparing Hazard Identification and Risk Registers.
- Preparing the Pre-Construction Information.
- Approving Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- Involved in preparing the Health and Safety Files.
The Successful CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate and have experience working within the regulations of CDM15.
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate.
- IOSH Membership
- Minimum 1 years experience with CDM2015 regulations
- Preferred membership of The Association for Project Safety (aPS)
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
- Basic Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Generous Travel Allowance
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in Kent or London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / iMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / London / Kent / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / CDM15 /
- NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Kent / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job