An opportunity with a growing and established international organisation that operate within the Engineering Sector has arisen. A CDM Consultant to join their H&S team the Yorkshire region.
This client design and build on a range of high profile construction projects and also provide advice to clients on numerous others on various other infrastructure projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented CDM Consultant to join the team in Leeds, to plan, monitor and coordinate health and safety risks in the design phase of some of the most exciting construction projects in the UK.
This role provides a unique opportunity to work across a number of Civils and Construction projectsof high value - with clear scope for career progression.
- Provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedures
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM Regulations
- Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment
- Able to engage with colleagues at all levels, developing strong working relationships
- Pragmatic and customer focused
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate