We are currently seeking a CDM Advisor to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in the Slough area. This opportunity would suit an individual with experience of CDM and the ability to co-ordinate health and safety aspects of the design work and to co-ordinate the production of the health and safety file. The successful candidate for this role will be involved in Construction projects right through to completion.
The ideal CDM advisor for this role will be registered for project safety and have a minimum of three years' practical experience. The role is heavily focussed on informing clients of their duties under CDM regulations, this requires good CDM knowledge. All applicants should have a familiarity with procedures for collating and storing H&S information.
The CDM advisor if successful will work for a reputable company with an excellent name within the industry, this role requires an individual who is self-sufficient and has the ability to work alone but also accept guidance from Senior Management or a Partner in the company.
CDM Advisor Position Overview
- Coordinate Health and Safety aspects of the design work
- Coordinate the production of the health and safety file
- Involvement in Construction projects from the earliest stages through to completion.
- Working with minimal supervision and directly under direction of a partner or senior members
- Advise and assist in providing proactive advice and practical help to the client.
- Advise clients at all stages of a project relevant CDM issues
- Attend regular meetings with clients, designer, contractors and other specialists.
CDM Advisor Position Requirements
- At least three years' practical experience
- Competed to inform the client of duties under H&S regulation.
- UK driving license
- Understand the legislation relevant to the construction industry
CDM Advisor Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £35K
- 23 days' holiday + BH
- Free parking.
- Other benefits.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"