A new role has arisen within the AML team at this well known investment firm. It is a fast paced environment with a great team collaborative culture. We are seeking someone with supervisory experience of the full end to end process including screening, document gathering, risk assessment, write up and signing off on cases and quality assurance for other team members.
The role will involve:
- Processing client due diligence ("CDD") checks for clients and counterparties
- Review, approve and sign off on documentation
- Managing work by the AML Analysts and quality checking caseloads
- Providing guidance, training and mentoring to team members
- Review and approve client due diligence (CDD) carried out by the AML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations
- Review companies house and HMRC information to verify if further documentation is required
- Provide advice and guidance to the AML processing team on complex and high risk cases
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, Solicitors, Fee Earners, Administrative Representatives and clients to obtain and verify information
- Manage workload to meet strict deadlines
- Carry out investigation and resolution of sanctions screening alerts as required by compliance management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in AML, CDD, KYC and be comfortable reviewing complex cases
- At least 2 years experience of signing off on cases
- Strong administration, research and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Anti Money Laundering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'