Security Control Room Operator / CCTV Operator
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour
Shift pattern: 4on 4 off (Day & night shifts)
The role will involve all aspects of control room based duties such as monitoring systems, communicating with staff & emergency services and providing a customer focused control room service.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good communications skills
- SIA license holder
- Prior experience working in a control room environment
- Operation of CCTV systems in a professional manner
- Monitor CCTV equipment
- Respond to emergency situations in a professional manner
- Liaise with emergency services when required
- Produce written incident reports
- Communicate with the security teams via radio systems
- Detect any instances of theft
- Complete accurate incident reports
- Patrolling the shopping centre
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Manage access control to the site
- Issuing passes to visitors
Momentum Security Recruitment Specialists
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
- Corporate Security
- Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
- Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
- Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
- Security Sales & Business Development
- Electronic Security
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'