Indigo are a market leader in the UK for the provision of car parking and associated services. With our expertise and experience in designing, building, financing and operating across a variety of market sectors, we specialise in the development and management of car parking solutions for both public and private organisations. With our Business Support Centre based in Watford, Hertfordshire this prime location allows us to grow and deliver our services nationally. We currently have 67 contracts across the UK and a workforce of approx. 850. With a keen focus on business development, we are looking to recruit great people to our existing teams!
We currently have a vacancy for a reliable individual to work as a CCTV Operative at our City of London On Street Contract.
As a CCTV Operative, you will be responsible for providing professional, accurate and effective enforcement via CCTV. Operatives also need to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of all information gained is secure at all times in compliance with the employers CCTV operational procedures and codes of practice. The primary purpose of the CCTV camera enforcement is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the road network through the detection of contraventions of traffic regulations.
Other duties will include taking pictures of vehicles that are in breach of the restrictions, logging and entering offences onto the PCN system.
When not needed to fulfil contractual numbers within the CCTV operation, you will be deployed as an 'On Street’ CEO and Comm’s Coordinator.
Reporting to the Team Leader, working hours are 40 hours per week, between the hours of Midnight to 23.59, 5 days across Monday to Sunday. You will also be required to work 4 nights before Christmas and the hours for this are 22:00-07:00 (dates are usually confirmed mid-November). There is also a requirement for some bank holiday work and Night Shifts for this role, therefore you will need to have a flexible attitude to your working hours.
What is the 'ideal’ candidate for this role? Here at Indigo we are looking for individuals who have the required capabilities not only to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service:
- Comprehensive literacy, and interpersonal skills in order to deal with the public effectively
- Initiative - we love to hear your ideas!
- The ability to work with minimum supervision but also as part of a team
- Able to problem solve during stressful situations
- A full, clean driving licence (CatB1 manual) is essential
· Previous experience in using CCTV is not essential but is desirable.
- The ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- The ability to adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office package is required as you will need to complete general office documentation using Word and Excel.
- CCTV Licence (SIA) and CCTV Traffic Enforcement L2 qualification are desirable.
- You must have a positive approach to staff and personal development.
- A good knowledge of the City of London ("the Square Mile") would be an advantage and experience in on street enforcement is a necessity.
We believe that working for Indigo is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Work Place Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
- Eye Care vouchers
- Length of Service Rewards
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Simply Health Corporate discount on health & dental plans
- Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK with 'My Gym Discounts’
- O2 Open employee benefit scheme offering discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
In line with our obligations under The General Data Protection Regulation, please read our privacy notice for job applicants from our website.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job