Job Title : CCTV Installer/ Engineer
Salary : £10-12 per hour
Type : Temporary/ADHOC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CCTV Installer/ Engineer to work with a CSA Service group company.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking individual to join our ever growing engineering team. The successful candidate will need previous experience installing, servicing and maintaining CCTV/Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems.
A successful candidate will also benefit from full inhouse training and accreditation on various new technologies we install, service and maintain.
- Full in house training provided
- Fuel paid
This role is a field based Service, Maintenance and Installation role covering mainly South Wales, some travelling will be required with this role so we are looking for a flexible candidate.
A successful candidate should have;
- Full UK Driving license
- Good understanding of both Analogue and IP CCTV systems is essential.
- Practical, flexible approach to varying workload and locations
- Good customer and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well independently and within a team
- Willing to take on new challenges and learn new products/technology
- Valid CSCS
If this is of interest to you & you are up to the challenge, we would love to receive your application (please click on the link below to submit your application).
- Flexible Approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'