Rapidly expanding CCTV / access control business who have shown significant growth since establishment in 2014. Turnover has increased by 140% in 2016 and 60% in 2017, with further growth forecast for 2018/19. The business focusses on servicing the construction industry and is partnered with most of the UK's blue-chip building companies. The company culture is one of innovation with a customer first mindset and a friendly, informal working environment. The directors have ambitious plans for the organisation. This position represents an opportunity to join an expanding operation who are operating in a high growth market with a strong client base.
As the CCTV engineer, you will work closely with both directors and will undertake outdoor CCTV / access control installation and maintenance. You will mostly work in the South Wales area with some work in the Bristol and South West areas.
Responsibilities for the CCTV engineer will include: -
- CCTV / access control equipment installation on busy outdoor construction sites.
- Maintenance, serving and fault finding on CCTV / access control equipment.
- Interacting with customers, delivering world-class customer service.
- Updating documentation relevant to installation / maintenance activities.
To be successful in your application for the CCTV engineer position, you will need: -
- Considerable experience of CCTV installation and repair, including wiring and fault finding.
- A full UK driving license.
- The ability to carry equipment up and down ladders.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weathers on a regular basis.
- Should be happy to travel as needed and stay away overnight if needed, 2 nights away around 5/6 times per year.
- Willingness to undertake DBS and security checks.
The CCTV engineer position will attract a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. You will also benefit from a fully expensed company van, a performance & attendance bonus of up to £1,000 per annum, company pension scheme, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and paid overtime at time and a half. The typical hours of work will be 8 am to 5 pm, with flexibility required from all parties.
Please kick apply to progress your application!
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
- CCTV engineer
- CCTV service engineer cardiff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job