So you have at least one years’ experience in installing CCTV and are looking to advancing your career
Well you could be the person that we are looking for to work as part of the engineering team. You will report to the Engineering Manager and you will be responsible for the install and maintenance of CCTV / Door entry/ Alarm systems in a wide range of customer sites from multinational blue-chip companies to private residences.
- To install service and maintain all aspects of the Security Systems (CCTV & Access Control Systems) to the relevant British Standards ensuring compliance and best practice at all times. Including running cables, programming NVRs, programming systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant Health & Safety checks are undertaken for new and existing clients, undertaking relevant risk assessments and production of method statements in accordance with Health & Safety legislative requirements.
- Liaise with in-house staff regarding installation and upgrading security installations, ensuring products and services are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Responsible for downloading CCTV evidence for the police where incidents occur.
- Assist the Directors with police or insurer inspections.
- May require UK travel and over night stays.
- Attend training to keep up to date with the latest Technological advances and developments
- To comply with the Data Protection Act and Confidentiality policy and promote throughout engineering team.
- Maintain flexibility in working approach and take ownership where required.
- Maintain van stock.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as self-motivation, and the ability to work alone.
- 1 years’ experience of CCTV installations
- Strong Communicator
- CSCS / ESC card
- Full UK driving licence
- This is a permanent role based in Swindon Monday to Friday
- No Call Outs or weekend working!!