CCTV Engineer - Kent
Alecto Recruitment is currently representing a leading Security company in their search for a skilled CCTV Engineer.
UP TO 30,000K -salary negotiable for the right candidate
28 Days Holiday
You will work closely with both directors and will undertake outdoor CCTV / access control installation and maintenance.
Responsibilities for the CCTV engineer will include: -
- CCTV / access control equipment installation.
- Maintenance, serving and fault finding on CCTV / access control equipment.
- Interacting with customers, delivering world-class customer service.
- Updating documentation relevant to installation / maintenance activities.
To be successful in your application for the CCTV engineer position, you will need: -
- Considerable experience of CCTV installation and repair, including wiring and fault finding.
- A full UK driving license.
- The ability to carry equipment up and down ladders.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weathers on a regular basis.
- Should be happy to travel as needed and stay away overnight if needed, 2 nights away around 5/6 times per year.
- Willingness to undertake DBS and security checks.
This opportunity is not to be missed for security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity with excellent prospects and benefits - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job